Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Download .hack//Frägment English Patch from CoidBird (Bellow Description) Sign Petition For Support

(DOWNLOAD PATCH HERE)

ENGLISH PATCH: http://bit.ly/14Cmtne ...

Project .hack//frägment belongs to CyberConnect2 .Ltd and Bandai. Anyone claiming to be an official registered dot hack page is a fraud and only a fanbased any way. . People are asking me if this project will continue it MIGHT be possible I will just let me take some time I am not a legit page here man. If anyone claims to be official it is under the Copyright Laws that will make them vulnerable please as well note I DO NOT OWN THE DAMN VIDEO SO DONT BITE MY HEAD OFF! I will also how ever add that there are a cool group of people who are making a real The World as we speak check out there page bellow and BTW again not owned by me!

©2012 - 2013 Unofficial Dot Hack Page

SIGN PETITION TO SUPPORT .HACK//FRAGMENT FOR Playstation Network!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment